Thread: L18h20
View Single Post
Old 15-05-2024, 02:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 2
glcipper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyglcipper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L18h20

L18H20, G16.

I guess 16 is my cursed number, didn’t have a good session with any girl wearing this number in any of the houses.

She has a decent looking face, tits also looked great in fish tank, deceived by the bra again 😂

200$ for one shot session, including “nuru” like soapy massage, which wasn’t great, she did like 1 or 2 minutes each side. I care about my hygiene, wear perfume and have good grooming. I don’t think that’s it.

After the sloppy massage experience, went onto bed for the deed. She did BBBJ for 3-4 mins, then wiped her saliva off my cock with a surfectant loaded (soapy) wet wipe (the cheapo one with flamingo picture from valuedollar shop) and proceeded to put on the condom. After 20 seconds of hard cowgirl riding, I felt something was off, sensation was different, I stopped her to check, condom was stuck in her vagina. I explained to her that better dab dry with tissue or toilet paper before putting on the condom. She put a new one, pulled too hard, leaving no relief on top. I thought, great, now condom will burst and my sperm will be in her vagina next.

We finished the deed in 15 minutes, I just wanted to leave at this point. She washed herself and then I washed myself, thoroughly, peeing as much as possible in the shower. Fortunately the condom didn’t come off or break this time. Good news is, if she was telling the truth, she was just tested today.

I was chatting with her, seems she isn’t from sex work industry in China, suppose she doesn’t have enough experience in this field. YMMV, no RTF from me bros.