Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
tipsy90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craziest thing you did with a WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senorita9876 View Post
I am very close to one WL at the moment. I go pretty often but I am not the official boyfriend of the WL. The boyfriend of the WL goes more often coz he has more money I think. Probably almost everyday and long bookings. I go once a week and maybe 1 or 2 hours

I am not sure what kind of special treatment is given to him but I don’t think it can be more than what I get. I mean we all know what’s the maximum a WL can go anyway

She arrange the schedule pretty well, her bf goes at night and she always tell me to go in the afternoon since the bf works pretty long hours. I get to fuck her fresh pussy hehe why her boyfriend fucks a well used one

I don’t give her much, maybe occasionally a small gift, like those Buddha necklace, or something small so she will keep. If I give her something big like a soft toy, she cannot keep because all the soft toys in her room are given by the boyfriend. She won’t want the boyfriend to be jealous.

I get to go out with her sometimes (I am sure her bf too, or maybe her bf too busy to go out during daytime). I will even drive her to her checkups at dsc so I get to spend time with her. There was one time though that she told me not to go coz her boyfriend turned up suddenly to send her.

The WLs can manage the schedule well - like she won’t reply me at all in the evening maybe because she mute notifications so her boyfriend doesn’t see it when he is with her. I am sure her boyfriend supports her too but who cares. I am there to have a good time, good service and nice sashimi

I hope the bro above is not the boyfriend
The works and magic of an WL

I had these few encounters too. For me usually if the WL is right I will also stick to her all the way till ORD. Once you are the top few chosen, service provided will be different. And yes, get to go out with them, spend time with them. They choose wisely, depending on your looks, your attitude and behaviour during the session with them. And last point is spot on, usually they have one BF, the one that they are most comfortable with and enjoys spending time and booking longer sessions. And the rest are teerak's, whom they are comfortable with but not yet replace their current BF's status