View Single Post
Old 17-05-2024, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3183 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Discreet sharing of affordable/Cheapest Places of Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker45 View Post
Had this K***y recently, here is my FR:

Total 4 rooms, 1 hr is $50, shower in room with small capsule type

Got K***y wechat from the bro here.

During massage,asked her age, she said guess, so I guess 25, she said yah. Wears a big frame glasses.

Massage soft but wont say very professional, for 30 mins. No teasing.
After that touch bro n asked what service I want, I said full then she said next time I come then allow, so I opt for Bj. She said $100 but I lowered to $80.

Then she proceed to use mouth while I go under her bra n twitch, then I grew bolder n pull up her top to zhut. But her bj very short n want to use hand, n I half pull down her pants n go into panties n dig but only few seconds n she moved away. She continue to use hands while I play with her boobs (big A to small B cup). And cum. After cum n I go shower n I have another 10 min to 1 hr so I lie on bed which other ML will usually do some light massage on head or somewhere but I dont like when she said is already 1 hr where it isnt.

Conclusion if $130 for short bj n zhut, I wont RTM, if $100 can consider. But feel shortchange about the time.

On my way out, saw another 3 ML, all Viets I think
which spa is this? Just name it out ! So I avoid and boycott it