Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 21-05-2024, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 17
BridgeStone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBridgeStone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Mila SNS

She is a young lady with nice long hair. She poses a sexy, gorgeous, seductive and exotic look, very sexy for me. YMMV. You will reject if you reject her.

Her body was sexy. Petite with beach tanned skin type and a tone curvy figure. Her ass was super inviting too. Her boobs was well rounded and super sesitive. She has cute nice erected nipples to enjoy

We kissed like lovers and action began. It was unlimited tongue action and even suckle on lips just like a passionate hot wild gf

The BBBJ was slow and sensual type, with the tongue frequently licking the tip. It get deeper and deeper and gradually transit to fast and furious with no teeth feel. Her CFM face is super shiok, felt like my cock was being worshipped

Went down on her and her pussy was already wet. It was nicely shaven and tasty. Gave her a good tongue lashing and she has sensitive pussy! She moan and her body jerks and twists during orgasm!

This time she was super wet and horny after the tongue lashing. Don't waste time faster caps on and start. During missionary I pound her deep and hard, she moans loudly and boosts up my ego! Switch over for doggie and pound her with tremendous speed she looks more enjoyable than me.

Her sexy moan and dirty talk was super turn on while I was giving it to her in a few positions. Finally can't take it and surrendered into condom inside her. Collapse on her and she just keep hugging me and frenching me and don't allow me to pull out.

Overall I'm satisfied and nice GFE

You up me and i will up you back.