Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 20
sober is a Helpful and Caring Samstersober is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
but he lean on ur car woh... then how u escape from him? hur hur hur..

talking abt super itchy, he was so sked when we drove by and i opend the car window.. he gave gas, spin wheels somemore... hahaha.
Easy lar... press the button to unlock my car... got sound one mah... then he "sek jou" lar... walk off from my car lar... see my face also he knows tht im not into ah kuas so dont even bother to look and ask me.... MUAHhahahahaha.... but hor.... sifu DK, if it was u who's car was being leaned by an ah kua, im very sure he'll pester u since u like ah kua BBBJ... they can feel it... jus like how gay partners senses other gays.... lolx.... now i know y u dun park ur car there and park near McD liao.... once ah kua lean on ur car... teng teng teng..... there goes.... u'll have to spend at least 10mins for BBBJ.... hehehe....

aiya... nothing to be scared about lar unless they unzip my pants lar... but some of the ah kuas tht i've encountered in JB during my uni days, they are quite nice to talk to lar... My friend often likes to unwind his window to grab their "boobs".... Some of them even explain how and where they got it done and so on lar...