Old 31-03-2008, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
canopener deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The Secret of Shenzhen

Bros.. I'm a new samster. I wrote a posting sometime ago in another thread started by someone re Shenzhen Info Needed. A bro, after reading my posting, suggested that I start another thread.

The reason I want to start this thread is because I want to share about my ‘can-opening’ life in Shenzhen. 4 yrs ago, my HK friend told me this and I did not believe. Now I'm a fan of Shenzhen. I have since only shared it with one friend, he is also now also a Fan of Shenzhen. What is this????- VIRGINS! from the factory.

You see, many girls come from villages to work in the factories in the south. There must be zillions of factories in the south mainly in DongGuan, Shenzhen, Zuhai, GuangDong. These new migrant workers will normally work for 2-3 yrs and go back. Those new comers often do not have enough money for the 1st few months. Often they borrow from their friends who recommend them to work in the same factory and they usually stay in dormitories. They talk among themselves and help one another especially they come from same villages. Jobs are being introduced to friends from the villages because factories bosses normally encourage their workers to do so and they get a small introduction fee.

The exciting part is there is another introduction fee… here goes part 1 of my story…..

I was told that there are many new comers that need money and they are usually 17-19 yrs old and needed some nice guys like us to help them. So they are often willing to offer their virgins for anything from 1.5k RMB to 3K. Wow! I don’t believe this in the beginning but was so curious I’m willing to try.

Here's the cute part. One night, under my friends’ introduction, Miss A called my China Mobile number and told me she would like to come to my hotel to see me. Very curious to try this, I accepted the appointment. Waited anxiously for 1.5hours. She came and we meet outside the hotel. Looks like only less than 20 yrs old. A little bit fleshy type (remember they are from the village and do not know how to make up and they usually have more muscles since they worked in farms). We went into my room and TCSS a little. Very innocent and does not know a lot of things. Can tell that she is very afraid.

From my friend’s advise, I bought condom just to be sure. I wanted her to strip and she took awhile to do so. Almost wanted to go home as she blush and tell me that she is afraid. I told her if she change her mind she can go back and I will give her taxi fare. However, after some TCSS, she finally allow me to take off her clothes. Wow… smooth body and pink nipples. I asked her to spread her legs and begin to put in my harden didi. It was difficult, she shiver a lot. Luckily I wore my CD and since there is lubricant, it is easy to enter and of course she cry a little and told me it is painful. Whatelse I see?- blood. Also, very very tight. You have to try to believe it.. Boy, this is my first virgin-fuck after a long long years of marriage.
Because she is to stay with me till tomorrow morning at 7am, we did a least 3 times. The more I did it to her again, the easier it become. Guess what? – I did not put in my CD anymore since I have confident that she was a virgin until me didi come into her. Well I did asked when her aunt came and gone, and luckily it was just recently and so I let it cum into her with confident that I will not make her pregnant 

What happened is next day, another lady Miss B will call you and said that Miss A recommeded her to call... and she will say that she also needed help and would like you to help her as you help Miss A. You'll be surprised, she came and she told me she come from same factory or dormitory or same village.. ( is this MLM or what ?? )

Before you know it, your China Mobile number ( I use local pre-paid number ) will be made known to many who needed help.

I asked these girls, why are you doing this? Wouldn't you be worry that your boyfriend in future will not like you? - one of them asked.. 'Mr.. where are you from? do you know this is NEW china! ." I'm amazed! China has changed. Virgin is no more a criteria for marriage. Money is.
Besides, women in China, whatever 'ugly' can get marry, not the same for men. Population of Men is 10% more in China.

For those like to have the phone number for a Miss whom I've have HELPed, just PM me and UP Me. I'll give you the mobile number.. when you arrive shenzhen, just call using a local pre-paid card and you will receive a recommendation. Mind you, please use condom, just in case... you never know if the one who came is real Virgin or not...

I have since opened about 20 girls and only found one feak virgin in the course of my ‘opening’ adventure. I have since developed a ‘standard operating procedure’ guide on how to identify the real and not-real, for any brothers here who want to try. PM and I will tell you how.

Why am I doing this? – answer : Supply is MORE than Demand. Of all the girls I opened before, ALL wanted me to help more of their friends … My spirit is willing but flesh(didi) and Vit.M are weak. So, I thought I must as well share this good stuff with any brothers here who frequent Shenzhen to share my load (ie to help those ladies and have fun). Of course you need to have Vit.M. It’s an expensive game but the same time, it is a meaningful one. You are actually ‘helping’ them. If you don’t they will actually have to work too hard to repay their initiate dept to come over to work in the factory.

Some guys I talked with do not believe that virgin can cost so little (as low as S$300+), but it is real for me. Other parts of china may cost as much as S$1-2K, but Shenzhen and southchina can be lower as there are more new comers coming to the south every day.

OK guys, this is my unselfish sharing of The Secret of Shenzhen.
For those who had tried, please do a FR so that we can share our experiences.