Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
twintower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage with CIM

Thank Bro for sharing the contact.

Sms Fang2 on Friday morning, within 5 min she responded witk ok, appt 3pm at H81 Lavendar. Reach there 3pm, book a room and sms her, she reach in 10mins. Ya, untie but not too bad. Politely ask to shower and goin together, quite standard clean up my tool and ass.

Proceed to bed, ask me want to have the first round or massage, offcourse do first lah, catbath whole body and licking slowly at goin area then rod... song ah, direct her head to BBBJ and willing suck and deep throat.... ask her faster..faster..and tell her want CIM, at first say cannot then continue sucking...wah, super high liao...boi tahan and ready release the billions soldiers to her and she continue to suck, suck, suck end with wah so much.

she ask me to rest for awhile and she need to clean up. after I clean up, she start to massage me with Johnson baby lotion, back, leg, buttock hen turn over, stomach, head, body ad ending at little brother, she say do juagen for me, good for men. ok la. juagen for about 15 minutes, she start to lick me then cap me and ride me on top for about another 15 mins change over, ride her missionery and one hand rubbing her oyster button, she moaning faster and faster.....faster. she cum and whole cramp. I continue to pump and KNN see some red liquid flowing out. quickly stop and withdraw and her you LAI HONG???? she said "MEI YOU" finish 4 days liao and first fucking.

I stop all mission and go to wash up, saw red stain on blanket and bedsheet. Comfirmed Maybe she not intention!! who KNow?????

Overall service still ok quite enjoyable if not the last part will be good.

Pay her $60 and ask to go first.

Rest for awhile and leave the ground. Hope other bros did not on her Last Friday. SHUI 撞红。