Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
milkshake00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 18yr old student lynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT View Post
Threadstarter. Someone whispered to me that you took a $50 cut from the gal. So how do you account for this? I thought you say you are sharing. Also it seems that its your gal that told the other party.
Very confusing.
?? So which fellow samster did u hear it from, care to say it out? from what i know i only give her number out to 4 or 5 bros and to my okt friend for more business for her, but i confirm never take a cut unless its my friend the okt intro to her, u can verify with her in person JT (can pass u her number). only a few bro here try her before she is under the okt so unless i am mistaken i think yr friend that whisper to u is the okt she is now working?

2nd she is not my gal, she is my friend and she is the one who approach me for help. when she told me got okt approach her to help her, i ask her to consider before deciding and if she think its better go ahead. thats y she is now under the okt coz i did not object. U think if i am okt i will be agreeable to let her go?

3rd i did not try to flame the okt just stating the facts, in fact i say that theres no point now in blaming or pointing fingers, (read my starting thread).

"Also it seems that its your gal that told the other party." what other party can it be unless its the okt coz i know she dun keep in touch with other bro samters here. tell yr "friend" that whisper to u to get his facts right or he purposely wanted to frame me coz i exposed him? whatever he not happy like people call him fat and ugly he can just post a reply or zapped me (i think he did that liao) but no need to resort to this underhand method? whisper to u??? spread rumors???