Thread: elaine
View Single Post
Old 25-07-2008, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: elaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
You sure or not? Just kidding? If really just kidding, you should have stated just kidding in your original post. As an experienced Samster yourself, I'm sure you will know the culture of this forum and being responsible for your own posts. This is not our way of sharing and caring.

The way I see it, Elaine's pm is full as already stated by many brothers here. You probably already tried to PM her and found out her pm is already full. As she is new, her posts will not appear until a while later and she may be hard to contact and book, so your other method of pretending to be a client will not work for now too. That's the REAL reason why you post your original invitation right? Cos you ran out of methods to find this girl right?

Want to cover your original intention with an excuse also must come up with a better excuse right? You think we are blind here is it? I'm glad you highlighted that you know how to either PM girls to join you or to pose as a client to recruit them. Is that how you recruit your 'premium' girls? I've not zapped you till now by the way and I hope I never have to.
Whatever.... you think I'm answerable to anyone in the first place and do you think zapping work for us? I used words like "gate for invitation", "UNLESS someone stops" etc, what do you think it's for?... Ask Rainbow or any other independent FL did I PM her? DUH!

PS: I didn't even know Elaine's inbox is full!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!