View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 04:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 17
uobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to behold
Must try if u like big boobs SYT

Tried Qi Qi just now, thanx to bro CK for the last minute late arrangement, nice gem. btw i arranged at 1200am for 1230 range .

I reached earlier and had a shower as was tired after a hard day's work and needed a massage for my shoulder and back .

Soon ding dong and a pretty young lady was standing at the door . She saw me with towel and asked me do i want to shower with her again ? of coz i said yes why not ? She washed me and ask me wait outside as she is not used to other people staring at them while she bath . I obliged and waited at the edge of the bed and watch tv .

A nice friendly lady who is hardworking and eager to please . Chit chatted along the massage and she commented that i was long (1.85m my height) and how muscular i am . She was using all her body weight and panting when she ask me is the strength ok . I replied use all the strength u can . She was sweating and panting throughout the ordeal .

Next the fun part begins bj/catbath . i tried to find her sweet spot down there and attacked .
She was panting with ecstasy when i attacked the sweet spot and soft moans came out . Afterwards i attacked the twin peaks and conquered them . while my mouth was on 1 peak / left hand on another peak and right hand attacked sweet spot .
Sent in the recee platoon to explore the black hole and started bombarding .
15 mins later game over after 2 positions and released with her on top . The way the bouncy peaks swayed while she licked my nipple in cow girl style was pure enjoyment .

Looks : 7.5 (gnd with sholder length hair)
Boobs : 8 (natural and bouncy)
Massage : 6.5 (need more practice as i enjoy step back type of message)
BJ : 6
Painting : did not try
GFE : 9
Damage : 60$(massage) + 40$(1 FJ)[/QUOTE]