Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
typhoon1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
RTF 19 Year Old Qi Qi

Belated RTF FR on 19 Year Old Qi Qi

Was yearning for a return session with Qi Qi. So confirmed with bro CK and as usual, was at the room earlier. However, this time, Qi Qi arrived faster than the last time. Ding Dong! And I saw this sweet young thing standing at the door. She look as good as ever. Know she like sweet things. So bought 2 pieces of pastry from BreadTalk and yes, she like it! After a little chatting, proceed to shower. The shower was better than the last. Probably we had broken the ice during the first round. She cleaned me up real nice and slow. And while cleaning back, can feel her breast rubbing on my back. Wow! Shoik man! We dried and proceed to bed. Told her no need massage full body. Just the neck will do. After about 5 minutes, cannot than liao. Turn over and she started to cap and BJ me. Wow! Another shoik! Then suggest her to do 69. Initially she refuse. Reason being, she said its not nice to position her love hole in front of my face. Told her its ok., In love making, anything goes.

Got into 69 position and I began to paint her love hole. Can feel her reaction immediately. Cuz she stop blowing! Hashanah! I paint her passionately~ Thrusting my tongue deep into her love hole and can feel her quivering! Turn her over and began to attack her breast! Smells nice! Then move downwards to her love hole again and start to paint her all over again! She was definitely enjoying it! She grasp my hand so tight! Hahahah. Then time came! I rode her missionary. Hole is as tight as the first time I had her! Really, shoik is the only word I can say. Then did her side winder! She felt good! Juices started to flow. Turn her back to missionary, more love juices! And she said my CD drop out cuz she felt wet. We check and found my raincoat still intact but lots of juices flowing from her love hole! Told her its her juice, not mine! Hahahahaha. Finally came in missionary.

I really enjoy doing it with her. She is passionate and she reciprocate. No fake stereo here. Can feel the genuine soft moan and the love hole contracting when she came! Wow! One of my best bonk in recent years. Thank you bro CK, you’ve got a gem there! And tell Qi Qi, she is a nice girl and I will still be back for more! Cheers!

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8.5/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 9/10
Overall: 9/10
RTF: Definitely again!
No need to ask for photo la. You won't regret it!

Please sms/call CK @ 81347714 for booking