View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Harassment of my gal by an idiotic samster.

One of my gals had been harassed by one of the samsters. I'm not sure how but this guy found her blog and tried to be funny. Below were what he wrote.

"Miss *****, when will you be free for bookings again? It seems like you have disappeared.. Do i go through Bro J still?"

"$**0 for 60mins of good time. She will be the one laughing her way to the bank instead of you. And she can worth much more than that."

"lame spammer? do you want to bet on it? if i get at least 6 people from here to tag who wants the truth.i will post the link for people to book through bro j."

I'm sure you guys are aware that this is a serious matter. His IP address is 193.32.30.*. Though the last number is not shown, i believe his IP address is the same as when he logged into SBF and there's only number 0-9, so the most 10 possible IP adress. It can't be so coincidence that there's more than 1 of the same IP adress i've given. Even so, it's easy to narrow down. If you guys are able to track this guy down and provide me his particular, I'm willing to pay $500 as reward.

I'm also getting some IT experts I know to look into this matter. Whoever can give me the details first, i'll give the reward. Just PM me first to say you have the info and ask if I still need it. If i still need it, i will ask for it and transfer you the money once it's verify the info is true.

My gal is feeling very devastated and scare. I need to give her the assurance things are under control. So I really appreciate any kind of help i can get. I'm the agent and i have to protect my gals' identity. Thanks!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!