View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 18
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: tested positive for Herpes and my wife is pregrant now

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungryjack82 View Post
i seriously hope so, thanks sammyboy

i'm considering telling my wife's doctor of my situation during her next regular check up for the baby... if i'm not mistaken, there's some kind of injection will keep the baby away from infected by herpes... need all bros' info on this...
Sorry to hear about your condition or situation. Maybe you could consult a different doctor first to get his opinion and clarification about that injection, etc.

There's also one thing you may want to consider. There's a check which a doctor can do to see if the foetus is OK or not. What the doctor does is using a kind of injection, he extracts some fluid from within the woman's womb. They would then analyse it to see if the baby will be OK or not. If they find something wrong, like possible deformity, etc, the woman can then abort the pregnancy. Ask the doctor about it when you and your wife go for her regular check ups.

Regards
Tiger