Old 07-10-2003, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
XXXLover is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up House 16 Room 19

Was wondering around Petain last Fri pondering on which WL to patronize. Have not been having much sex drive lately so was hoping to get someone to reignite my engine. After roaming for a while, I came to house 16r19. Read a lot of articles and FR on her so decided to give it a try.

She is way passed her prime but she still has in her a certain charm that triggered my fantasy and arouse my desire to screw her. It could be due her smile or maybe a bigger than average blossom (although found out later it was fake and out of shape).

Anyway there I was in the room stripped to my birthday suit. She washed me thoroughly around my groin and ass area. I was thinking to myself hey this could be more than what
I have anticipated.

She laid me on the bed and began with a soft cat bath on my nipples and works her way slowly down to my enlarged dicky, She was making all the slurping sound with every mouthful of my bone making me more horny with the additional sound effect. This went on for a good 5mins before she sit me on the side of the bed. Then she went down and began her second wave of attack on my now near explosion prick. She started by giving me a good ass rim and move gently way up my LP area, licking and sucking on my outer LP skin. Boy I must say this is heaven as she did it with such delicate skill and gentleness, alternating between these two areas. I was told to lie back down on the bed while she moved to a 69 position. As I am not very comfortable with her cunt being a few cm away from me (sorry to all 69 lover here) I signaled to her I am ready to explore her cunt with my red hot rod.

She capped me and moved to the side corner of the bed with a pillow underneath her back. I engulfed her wet cunt with my red hot dick in a standing position. One draw back during this FJ was her reluctance to allow me to edge fully into her hole. She was telling me it hurts (I don’t know if it true or is she trying to pump up my ego so that I come faster) and I can feel she is holding back and not letting it go fully. Nonetheless we switched to doggy and this time round I managed to thrust my thick bone into her tiny pussy (her pussy is still surprisingly tight). I was withdrawing fully out of her hole and moved in ever so gently, enjoying each thrust and feel her wet, moist and warm pussy pressing against my dick. I pick up momentum slowly and by the time I was able to cum I was fucking her like no tomorrow.

I uncapped and shove it in her and finally exploded my full load into her mouth. She was sucking and blowing away after I have came and I must admit that almost brought me to my knees.

One of the good fuck that I have and I will definitely return for more when the mood call for.