Old 13-12-2008, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
CloudIce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Xian, China

HI Brothers here, as plan i was in Xian but the trip was cut short but in anyway i could say i am lucky. So i am here to provide a FR on this XIAN trip, as this is my first time writing FR so brothers here please forgive me if anything is wrong.

I landed in Xian evening and as this is the first time there so i arrange a TAXI with a travel agency in China. Well i paid RMB250 for the trip from Airport to Hotel, it is consider expensive cause normally you are able to get a taxi at about 100-150RMB(Normally not going by Meter must nego). But since it is the first time there so i use the agent service.

Well touch down in the evening and the driver was late so was quite piss with him. After a moment in the car, the driver tried to pick up a conversion so i entertain him. And we started to talk about the night life in XIAN and here come the best part.

As brothers in china know trusting driver to intro might not be a wise choice espeically first time in the area.(If intro by dark heart drivers it will easily cost you 4-6KRMB). But since it is the first time so just tried his place. He did a break down in price before we procced as he notice i keep asking about the prices. he mention this place if not him we surely become chai tou.

KTV- Consider medium high Class

Room-Medium (280RMB)
Drinks- Beer (180RMB) per dozen
Ladies- 100RMB Tips per lady 200RMB (FJ in the small room behind the toilet spacious and a good sofa)
Overnite in hotel generally up to 6-8am Max 2 shots - 1000RMB if brothers who can do up to 3-4 just pay 200 more to the ladies.

The girls look there are not bad if for me to judge i give them around 6-8/10.
There is 1 special place in the KTV where the girls will strip and dance but generally we have to pay 200RMB tips for each lady. Not really nice but it can spice up the amostphere.
The sound systems there are consider very good not for what i am expecting from XIAN.

Total Damage for the night in KTV jus $900 (haven include tips to each lady)

The driver was very helpful and because of the short stay he mention we could have gone some nicer places. He is actually planning to be OKT for some sauna places, he mention is kind of posh place but will be able to give me good market rates.

Generally in Sauna places they will give you full service from your neck to your toe, but generally no FJ unless the ladies are ok. Havent got chance to try yet but will surely look him up next time.

So brothers here planning to go XIAN PM me i will let you know the contact number and he will be able to arrange service from airport to hotel and to some nite places you wish to go.

Hope my FR is able to give some good information going to XIAN.

Cheers,
Sinner stuck in Deeper sins....