Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
EAN100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FL Dome 2 is turning Into FL Dome 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
i wud like to see fl dome 1 solely for thais, mainly for the reason of the sheer numbers.
I hope the euros and koreans can move to fl dome 2. Will make easier to search esp since there aren't too many of these.
Different strokes for different strokes I guess?

Your suggestion has it's merits in that it will help make browsing easier.

However, what I've always disliked about mixing true FL threads with OKT threads is this ... OKTs bump their threads frequently. Given this, real FL threads quickly disappear to the back pages.

This is what happened when it was all one mega thread. I hope it stays this way where OKTs post in FL 1 and FLs post in FL 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwdriver View Post
I second that. Initially thought that Dome 1 is for OKTs, and Dome 2 for FLs.

But how would the moderator classify who's OKT and who's not. Most OKTs will not admit they are. And also does it means that if a cheongster introduce 2 or more FLs, they are classify as OKT ?

Not an easy job, but guess moderator can only go by gut feeling.
I guess one easy differentiator is that for FL, you contact the girl directly? For OKTs, you don't get the girl's number.

Another differentiator is that FLs, you have choice of hotel and you book the room. OKTs, the hotel/room is not your choice ... although this line is a bit blurry.

Just to footnote ... I use both FL and OKT services and have nothing against either. Just thought I need to speak up in case my 2 favourite threads becomes messed up.