Old 15-08-2009, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
Huzige is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuzige is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Harbin Dongbei, NorthEast China

It has been a long while since I posted anything in SBF, but I thought the info from my present trip maybe of some use to other cheongsters who may be planning a trip to this part of the world. This is a trip by the “Gang of Four” – with LaoTie (LT) & ErZi (EZ) of the infamous ADF (for those who are “old” enough to know us). Unfortunately “Uncle” and “God-son” were not able to make it to the trip, and LT’s two cheonging friends from Beijing made up the Gang of Four. This is more of a travelogue – just skip the boring parts if you are looking for cheonging info only.

Pre-trip (HuMen, Dongguan)

LT (traveling from GZ) & EZ (traveling from Macau) met up in HM in Dongguan about three weeks ago for business meetings. We had a few Singaporean ladies traveling with us, but managed to sneak away to check out our favorite SN that borders CA & HM, but was disappointed that all they offered was foot-massage due to the ongoing “YanDa (YD)” – however, the captain did give us another contact in CA proper where they still have actions but we decided to pass since we “lacked” the time. The captain told us they should be back in business in a “few days” time – we subsequently spoke to a couple of MMs and they confirmed this.

But my local Taiwanese friend made sure we did not miss out any action in HM. He made the appointment with the mummy at the SN he frequents (actually at the hotel we were staying) for some post-business meetings relaxation (after our Singaporean ladies biz partners have gone to bed). We then found out the main floor of the SN is officially closed (must show respect to authorities) but the rooms on two other floors were opened for regulars who called. It was passed midnight when we were there and we viewed more than 20 MMs. The charges are the usual RMB400/500/600 the 600 being the “model” grade (usually mean taller ladies and not necessary prettier or better service) plus the room charge (RMB200). I picked a 400-grade SYT, newly trained and I left very sextisfied – she made up her lack of experience (but not lack of trying) with her GFE. BTW, the deal here is you can bonk and cum as many times as you can in the two hours allocated – the two hours actually start after the MM has bathed and shower you like you never have been since you were a baby, and the horny ones and MM with good service attitude could possibly have one round already during the shower.

Beijing to Heihe

We left HM unplugged and traveled to BJ to meet up with our two local cheongster friends, Guangtou (GT) and Laoniu (LN) – both are the “new rich” & divorced – and therefore shared our cheongsters’ interests. I took the opportunity to catch up with many old friends, while I let GT took EZ to get him “initiated” to a typical cheong-scene in northern China – the bath-house. They went to a place outside the BJ city limit and popular with the locals in an area called Yanjiao. We heard that it was also under YD’s radar a few days ago due to the upcoming 60th anniversary of the founding of the “new” China. But then, someone has to feed the MMs and like one taxi driver commented – it’s business as usual – these places just need to put on a show and stay low profile. Indeed, from what I heard from EZ, the MMs at the place he visited were kept separated in another room. That was not the case when I visited the same place a year ago – during that time, all the MMs paraded themselves in the “Resting Room” (where customers can have their drinks and foot massage) and try to entice you with their special skills.

We flew from BJ to HH – only one direct flight a day for the four hours trip that included a stopover in Harbin. HH is a border town across the Heilongjiang River (Black Dragon River, aka Amur River in Russia) from the Russian town of Blagoveshchensk and you can literally see Russia from here. The town is also very popular with the Russian tourists, but GT who has been here before noted that there are a lot less Russian tourists this year due to the economic crisis.

We checked with the locals and found that there are no BBS, but there are “ZuYu足浴(ZY)” that we subsequently found are quite common SOP in northern part of Heilongjiang. We were told some of these ZY places offer special services for the third leg. Most of these look rather run down and did not give us much encouragement to do a more detailed survey. But we had a closer look at the other option – these are the massage places at the hotels. We checked out the one at the hotel we were staying and saw a few MMs that we would want to get to know better. But we were told they only provide straight massage and no more. The manageress then told us she could introduce us to MMs who can provide special language lessons in the privacy of our hotel rooms. We waited in my room in anticipation and three came – all petite SYTs about 18-21. I took a cute 18yo who claimed to be a student from Jiamusi and in HH studying at the Fine Arts College. Although cute and chatty, unfortunately I found that she is in a hurry claiming that it is getting late and need to return to her dormitory. WTF, I thought it is summer holidays! Needless to say, I wasn’t too sextisfied.

Our stay in HH was prolonged by the requirements of “Certificate of Health Examination for International Traveller” – this is a comprehensive booklet containing health statement that even include blood test for HIV!. You need this to cross the border. You can get this before arrival in HH (not sure if you can get this in Singapore, but definitely available in other major Chinese cities) in order to save the time – otherwise, you need 3-days and costs RMB330 although you can get the same-day “Express Service” for an extra RMB100. I suspect this is a Chinese requirement since we subsequently found that the Russian never asked for it. However, GT told me the Vietnamese at the Sino-Viet land border crossing also asked for this when he was there last year, and he ended up paying the “greasing fee” to get through.

... to be continued