Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
Huzige is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuzige is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sanxiang, Zhongshan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Bro Huzige,
Wow thanks for the detail write up on Sanxiang! Deeply appreciate it.
Your work must have brought you to many interesting places. Cheers!
Pleasure is mine, but this old fart is slowing down although still believing in working hard but playing harder – just to make sure I stay ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekatulia View Post
With the introduction made by LaoTie(LT), this is my supplement to the account of our trip to Far East Russia, from the ErZi's (EZ) persepctive.
Wah, EZ – so on – arrived at midnight and you were posting early in the morning. Thanks for providing the extra meats. I am continuing my write-ups, but memory is failing me some what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post
For yr LT, he has run out of fun places in PRC already....U too ?
Bro – you should join us for some of these trips, instead of hanging out in the same area. China is big. After our northern expedition during the summer, I think we will be ready for the southern expedition during the coming winter - there are many interesting places further south of CP. And we need to do our own 西游记. I was in Kerle in Xinjiang last year and saw streets of BBS, but couldn’t do any thing as I was with my lady friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekatulia View Post
The name of the joint was 金色年华.
EZ, this should be 金碧辉煌 – the mummy card also translated it as “Glorious Brilliang” And there will be a 3rd 金碧辉煌 starting up soon – heard from the MM that I was sitting with that night that this new joint will be more of the bath-house, presumably with “value-add” service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diecockstanding View Post
But my girl told me that the 澡堂 and 浴室 have 小姐。One of these days must go there and verify.
Absolutely true – these are the standard sop in Dongbei – you just need to check which are the ones offer the “value-add” services. Been to a few, but it is similar to SNs in the south – but I’m not a big fan of such ISO-style services that I find somewhat mechanical.