Old 21-10-2009, 01:19 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
boblee1963 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Fuck you SammyBoy

I agreed with some Bros but also disagreed with some. First, yes, it is not cheap to run a forum like this but did anyone count how many so called adveristers here? Some Bro mentioned it take about 20K to run this forum. So let say 2 months of fee is $660 x 6 = $3960. 10 of this OKTs will be 39K. This forum easily exceed 10. Does it enough to cover? Maybe even got profit.

Secondly, I am angry bcos MOD should give a grace period but NO, just cut and delete all the thread, when I PM him so manytimes last time, no reply. Just pm me that I have to pay $660.Someone mentioned it is only $10 perday. Do you think that everyday they got customer? $10 maybe little to some but to some it is quite big.

This forum used to be the best place to share lobangs but at one point it starting to be too commercial. Let not bcos of me every Bros started to shout at each other. If I have offended Bros, Sorry that you read this. Some Bros have given me quite a good points too. Lastly, I hope SB enjoy his every cent he got from here.