View Single Post
Old 25-10-2009, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
pseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to behold
Re: x-x ANN x-x (Local Chinese / age 23 / GND) Shy & Sweet @ Special Package!

Thank you again for your PMs. I will check with Ann to see if I can release her contact to more gentlemen by tonight. My humble apologies for the delay. Those who are still interested can continue to PM me but kindly read the first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antacid View Post
hope your friends gets what she needs and stays safe...all the best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkknight007 View Post
Very interesting.... Have a date 1st to get along if feel comfortable then go ahead.Thats good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielp View Post
Haha.. good deal for a lonely man like me. pm you le.
Thank you for your comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor View Post
I know it's probably my imagination, but when I read and analyse the post, I just can't help by wondering why the age limit of 30 years old.
Based on what I understand from Ann, the age limit is 30 mainly because:
(1) to minimize the chance of meeting people within her social circle
(2) she simply prefers mature men

I hope that helps. If you are interested to understand further, please feel free to PM me. She has no interest to "trap" anyone here and only wish to earn money in her own way (due to reasons stated in the first post).

Note: FRs are just references. 1 is an Example, 2 is a Coincidence, 3 is a Trend. Most importantly, one man's meat could be another man's poison. Therefore, do you trust the men who posted the FRs?