View Single Post
Old 23-11-2009, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all
Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Hi boysg, more info for your list.

H11 R01 - Jenny (CAT40), old bird, with nice body and good services, tried her twice, she ok.

H16 R03 - Michelle (CAT40), I used to be her regular but now she refuse to see me. So I can post FR, typical lah, suck my nipples, BJ with cap, but our 69 is like more than 5 minutes I think. Damn, her pussy so shiok! I try my best not to CIM, no way for me, I always come inside the pussy! She look fierce but she friendly, service is good.

H22 R09 - Sally (CAT30), I tried her twice as a way of my strategy so I can fuck Aida (H22 R08). Aida rejected me 3 times! WTF! But my strategy worked. I nailed Aida. But so much for that, later somebody complain again that I confusing. So, Sally is a friend to both Poh Yi/Bao Er (H14 R05) and Kidd (H14 R04). These WLs are high class. They drive to work! Yes, they have their own cars! And I've nailed all of them.

H24 R15 - ??? Sorry, no info. Looks good. Let you know after I fuck her.

Cheers mate. You OK, kor kor .....
why H16R03 refuse to see you ?
why aida rejected you ?
wat happenned ? you seem to be old bird in PT, why they reject you ? that is strange ....