Old 25-12-2009, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
ahti is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

It was christmas today and early morning went to Kui L** at 3rd mile... At first was asking for a massage and didn't expect smtg to happen that fast. Once i go in the girl told me to take off my cloth and lay down on the bed. I purposely choose this girl as she got the largest boobs in the shop. and very young only 25 yrs old. When she start massage me.. she straight away press until my butt.. and she keep flirting with me.. within 5 min, she ask me "is it massage 1 place already no need to massage whole body?" i don answer her first at first.. hahaha and she tell me turn over.. as she flirt with me and i flirt with her as well, she offer to massage my dick. I accept it with 50 dollar. She go out and take a towel.. when she come in and just play with my nipple for awhile, she ask me either i want a threesome or not... I tell her ok. She call one of the youngest lady to come in.. This lady was not bad with small body and at least a 30B breast while the first one should be around 36C. I was fucking steam.. there 2 keep on playing with my body and my dick... I strip off the 38C shirt and bra and here come the whole breast... it was fucking nice to hold and grab... there 2 keep exchanging to give me a blowjob and masturbate... The younger lady was naked and i keep fingering her pussy while she masturbate me... She was fucking steam but they 2 doesnt dare to provide a FJ. As i know i will have fun at here, i have already masturbate for 3 times before i go.. So they 2 got no choice but to masturbate and blowjob me for about 40 min until i cummmmmmm... Overall.. the service provided was excellence with a super big boob to grab....