Thread: Sherine
View Single Post
Old 23-04-2004, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future
Re: Sherine

Part 7...(hopefully the last part)

In the taxi, 'HE?' called me. 'HE?' hoped to meet me again and TCS. I guessed 'HE?' enjoyed chit chatting with me....LOL. 'HE?' even told me that 'HE?' is hoping that I can help 'HIM?' if 'HE?' is facing problems...I guessed 'HE?' was totally convinced that I am a policeman.

Back home, I realised that 'HE?' need to be taught a lesson. SMS 'HIM?' using my other no. Pretended to be another guy. Asked 'HIM?' for quotation. Booked 'HIM?' the next day.

Next day....

Early morning, 'HE?' SMS me and I booked 'HIM?' 9am at Hotel 81. However, the thing is I did not made things clear...meaning, the SPECIFIC Hotel 81...

9am...

'HE?' SMS me and asked me where am I...I gave 'HIM?' a room no... Later, after a while 'HE?' SMS again to ask me where am I...This time asking me which Hotel 81. I guessed 'HE?' went to the room and found no one or wrong occupants.

Found out that 'HE?' was at Hotel 81 Lavendar, I told 'HIM?' that I was Hotel 81 Joo Chiat. I guessed 'HE?' travelled there...

At about 9.30am, I SMS 'HIM?' again to ask 'HIM?' where 'HE?' was at. 'HE?' told me that 'HE?' was reaching the hotel. Later, I told 'HIM?' that I could not wait any longer as I need to report for work. And straight away SMS saying me leaving and will make appt with 'HIM?' again later. I guessed that made 'HIM?' mad!!!

Today...

'HE?' SMS me at my first no. to ask me when we can meet for TCS. I told 'HIM?' that 'HE?' is always welcome to meet me at Bedok Police Station. Then, 'HE?' did not SMS me again...

hhhhmmm....I guess that is all I can tell u guys...Yeah, I broke the story to many parts. But these many parts have ONE objective, beware of 'HIM?'. Now, frankly, I dont know if I can trust the FL contact list anymore. Frankly, I had to put to a brave front after I met 'HIM?'. Luckily, I had survived....