Old 25-02-2010, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
longlusting is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

lurking around for a while but have never post all along. But seems like many people did not really get to dig out more of Seoul. Probably due to language problem.

I frequent Seoul regularly for biz trips.

There is this Astoria Hotel near to Namdaemun. Inside it houses 2 KTV.

Gals are chio...mostly between 7 to 9. Of course the KTV is usual drinking session, with fruits and other tidbit. After finish drinking, u can chose to stay there, with the option of the gal spending 1 hr with you @USD200.

But the bad thing is that most of them dont speak much english. or even if they know a little, they usually pretend they dont speak english.

KTV is expensive, as I remember the last time I went, 3 bots of whisky cost about USD1K, including room, and the tips for the gal. Dont ask me how much to tip, as my biz partner pays for everything, including the 1 hr job.

I would say, its a good place to have local fun...nothing special in the room, but the gals sure looks good, and the option of having 1 hr, is not exactly expensive.

Of course, the one hr is nothing unique or special to other places. the usual massage, BBBJ and FJ. But the sweet looking CFM face and tight pussy sure round up the day on a high.

I would think you need a korean to bring u in, as most of them dont speak english. But Astoria is the place with good looking gals. If you have a korean speaking friend of biz partner, maybe it would be good to visit this hotel.