Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Devils deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: ShangHai Recommendation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis
In most places in Pudong, you would definately find gals available in pubs, KTV and disco. Try along Lu Jia Zui and there are plenty of high class ass around. Hop into any of those big pubs like Bats or PuJin, you would find loads od gals waiting to be grap on the bar, dance floor etc.

For Massage, it's best to head towards the other side of PuDong, Shang Nan Road where there are plenty of massage palours with ready services upstairs. But please bear in mind that the facilities as not as classy as what one of t he brother quoted of Tian Shang Ren Jian, you pay for what you get. Another nice place to relax is at Long Yang Road, next to the MRT station, got to find the name for you where a small little town with plenty of services. For those brothers who have weekend and got no where to go, the safest place to enjoy your self is Dan Yang, inbetween SH ans SZ, where by paying for 150 a night, you would have a gal to serve you from bathing, massage, suana and bedding. Room plus facility cost about 150 for the noon tills the next day. Nice food around the neighbourhood too.

Enjoy your stay in Shanghai
Brudder Tennis,

Thanks for the info....i'm working around ZhangJiang High Tech. So, everyday also pass by Long Yang area. Hope to hear from you soon. Anyway will have a look around first this Friday night around there. Will update here if i'm lucky enough to find the correct place.