Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 25-06-2010, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pattaya

Last bits before I leave..

The luckless continue...

I walked Soi6 at about 1.30pm. Some of the bar was not ready yet, the ladies outside are quite restless. Think just woke up... Only one lady tried to grab me into her bar. She looks like a 5, confirm not my type (IIRC O Bar). The rest of the ladies sitting outside aren't really worth the effort. But this gal really pulled me hard, and seems to take no for an answer. Tried to run away, but can't break loose. She was so concentrated in pulling me, she didn't bother looking at cars behind her. I stopped her and ask her watched out for car. she then let go of me and thanked me instead. funny encounter.

Wanted to try quicky bar as there's a lady on th website that looks good, BUT the entrance was packed with 3or4 falangs. Can't see any lady around. So just walked away.

Feeling hungry, decided to go PBG or secrets. Decided on Secret cos air-con and have gals to look at. Went in ordered my food, was like invisible to the ladies there. Think they don't like asians except japs, or maybe it's just me. After had food a little small talk with the service staff, she asked if I want a lady. I said ok, and she invited the hostress I was looking at earlier. I always try to attract her attention at wrong timing lol

Anyway, this hostress is name NA, 108. Reason I mentioned her name, is that she looks like a kids central star. Think her name is Kim or something. 150cm, 42kg and big eyes. Think should be a A cup. Nice to look at. Played a few dice game talked to her a bit on why she choose day shift (1pm to 7pm) instead of the night. As I was about to fly off, I didn't really want to barfine.

After my 2nd coke, I really cannot drink anymore water. The waitress gave me a dirty look when I said I didn't want to order another water. So the only option is check bin, and try nego barfine. Na wanted 1500 for ST, I said 1000. She didn't look interested. So I just paid and left.

The lack of sleep is making me mental. I was thinking if Secret just let me stay there till around 4.30pm, I would had just tipped Na 500B for her company. In the end only gave her 70B which I found in my wallet. However, her unwillingness to nego means she's just not intrested. Better save money than have another bad encounte

Finished my TR. hope some bros can find some info helpful. And see how suay one can be Lucky I did some planning and mental prep. Else I won't be so easy going about it.

I really tried to stick to BB hunt. It was interesting, but harder. Too many bars, the good looking gals can be hiding somewhere at a corner and u'll missed it. Saw quite a few good looking ones in Soi8 and Soi7, but most don't look interested. Agogos are easier, most gals looks 7 or better. Well it'll just leave something I can try do the next trip