View Single Post
Old 15-01-2010, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 23
powertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 2010 **** Wan Er - Professional Massage (No Hanky Panky) ---- pics inside

After I post this NEW thread..... (pics inside), there was a sudden flood of PMs in my PM box.... That shows how powerful visual communication is.....

Anyway, I have released her nos to the first batch of senior samsters . Sorry Newbies, you guys will have to queue cos I don't want her hp jammed with enquiries. She has informed me she can only take 3 clients a day (max). She doesn't wanna compromise on her massage strength & standard. She is a person who doesn't wanna jeopardise her own reputation b'cos of $$$.

So, all samsters..... good things gotta wait hor. Oh Yes... one more thing, unless she is working in the basement Hotel room (which has not Hp signal), she will definitely reply your sms/call. So, please be patient.