Thread: Giselle
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
pppp46 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpppp46 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpppp46 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpppp46 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Giselle

It has been some time since i visited the FL scene. But i have recently came back for some fun. However, as i hunt around for contacts in forum, it is kind of sad to see many girls under OKTs and only a few freelance around. Don't get me wrong, for i got nothing against OKT. It is a matter of commercial feel vs gf feel .

Girls under OKT tend to be more commercialized. Normally, they come into the room, undress quickly, proceed with business (bonk and moan moan),then after u finish, they straight away went to wash up and seems impatient to leave.

But freelancers are slightly different. In the room, they chat with you more, treat you better. Bath with you sometimes.... french more....If you are lucky, you can go out for coffee / movies with them like yr gf. It is really about the X-factor and personal touch. Hence i am more inclined to individual FLs. My favs are still Isabelle, Cherie (who have long retired) and Natalie (still around)

Today, I am introducing this gem to you bros. She may not be doing this for long, so go for it while she is still around. Old birds who know me, will know what is my standard.

I shall start off with my encounter that day.......................

Seems like the usual routine, SOP, SMS, Book Room, Go hotel, Wait. (expecting the usual bonk and forget), My hopes are not high esp after my previous encounter with a OKT who sent me a malay when then FR says she is a chinese....There are also a few prior encounters lately where the FL girls are clearly not up to standard.( I got a feeling of being raped instead of paying for sex!!) e.g FRs with superb BBBJ, but when the girl comes, the looks n body clearly not my standard. also a squirter who seems to be pee-ing on me instead of squirting.. some are so skinny that i am afraid they will fall apaart when i bonk them.

I hope you can understand the point i am trying to put across here..... where are the days... when you get to bonk a uni girl (who appear in New Paper a few years ago). where are those days when the local FLs are more flexible and more personal (who can go for car adventures in cemeteries, carparks etc) . where are those days when FLs dun watch the time so closely and are in a rush to go off. It is very rare to see such girls lately......

I am not saying Giselle provides the above, but I am saying Giselle has that X factor. Giselle is hardworking. She needs the money and she shows that she is willing to work hard for it.

So below is my FR

Name : Giselle
Damage : 300/1/1 (includes massage / not time rushing)
Looks Dept: 7.5/10
(Petite syt with long curly hair and smooth skin as stated)
Height : 157cm Weight : below 45Bj: 7/10 (Very strong suction)
Fingering: yes (with good moans)
Fj: 8/10 (v tight)

GFE: 7.5/10 (very sweet/ too green)
RTF: Definitely

Retired Samster... Searching for True Love..