Old 25-08-2010, 11:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
moonvisage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Sammyboyfor is quite correct.The perfect example,is Thailand's Whores,Females aswell as Ladyboys.The UK newspapers and Forums are full of people who have been sharing whores with thousands of other men,then suddenly conclude they are in love with them.This sudden Love Realization,results in thousands of men getting engaged or marrying the whores.When the holiday has ended for the tourist male who has got engaged,the whore promises to remain faithful,and only Text their fiance.Unfortunately,other members of the forums are quite happy to post the latest pictures of themselves fucking the engaged man's fiance,for all the world to see.
Those sort of scenarios make the engaged man extremely angry and abusive towards the whore,and sometimes violent towards them the next time they meet.If they had simply followed Sammyboyfor's guidelines,then they would not have been in the ludicrous state of mind they are now in.
I know a whore from the philippines who is married to a retired government lawyer from europe.She secretly tells me,aswell as loads of other men on a site,in private messages,that she wants them to visit her for sex.She tells everyone she wants to go back to being a bar girl,where she indulges in Scat,Vomit and other extreme sex situations.She simply says,She Loves that Whore Bar Girl lifestyle,and so do all the other girls.They leave their husbands,take a massive amount of money,and open extreme sex bars,so they can continue living the life they want.
I personally,would not like to get engaged to,or marry,a whore who thrives on indulging in extreme sex,like Scat,Vomit and even Animals,when we first meet,as it is inevitable she will hark back to her days of extreme sex,and wish to continue participating in it again.Most adverts,and discussions with whores i have seen and had,all revolve around the fact that every single whore,even the high class British,American and European ones,WILL commit acts of extreme sex for the correct amount of money.If money becomes scarce in a marriage,where the married couple cannot afford to keep living in their house,you can guarantee that the Ex Whore,will say she has got a job in a supermarket to her husband,but has secretly started whoring for cash again.
A Leopard never changes it's spots,especially when it needs food!
I personally would not like a wife of mine to kiss me goodnight,20 minutes after her mouth has been secretly feeding on the Blood,sperm,Shit and Vomit of another man!

Take Sammyboyfor's advice: Fuck 'em and Fling 'em!