Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 28-08-2010, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia88 View Post
My PRC female friend juz got ROM in SG wif Sg guy . The guy tried to apply LTVP but got rejected when the girl went back prc for short visit while she was temporary on white card while waiting for LTVP to approve . The gal was on student pass before getting ROM . She is a single mum and low education thats y got rejected ?? Now she can only come back on social pass . Any course of action as to y she cannot get LTVP or work around ??
Just keep writing in to appeal. I don't think ICA reject her base on her low education. LTVP is more focus on SG husband ability to support foreign wife and important to have at least 3 years of CPF contribution.

If don't know how to write then just see MP to write for you. Election coming and your vote counts.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy