View Single Post
Old 20-09-2010, 07:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: More Married Women Eating Out.... Why???

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
They also will get horny and have their needs.
This is true for women who have been sexually "awakened" (if you know what I mean). Women who have experienced how satisfying sex can be pleasurable and even stress-relieving to themselves may feel the urge to have it.

However, as many of us know or suspect, men just want a lustful bonk to satisfy himself. Many women reportedly don't get strong enough, or many enough, orgasms through their can't-be-bothered-to-foreplay-and-do-a-fuckathon or workaholic-exhausted husbands/boyfriends.

For some men, the easiest way to get a sexual fill is to be sexually serviced by a woman who gives him pleasure while disregarding her own pleasure; that sort of woman comes most commonly as a sex worker or prostitute.

Conversely, for some women, possibly the easiest way to get a sexual fill is to seduce another man and hope he fucks longer and better than her husband/boyfriend.

Gender equality and with financial independence (a woman having her own income and not relying heavily on her man) can be considered a contributing factor to fear less the consequences of cheating and conceiving with a lover.