View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro Dragonkeep,

You agree w/ my approach? Haha, u really make my day!

I greatly appreciate ur insightful comments on PRC MMs n their flesh trade in S'pore. You had a 3-yr RS w/ one mistress? How did u do it? Mine never lasted more than a few months. I need to pick ur brain n hope that u could be a regular contributor to this thread. I do hv many questions for u.

Although u r new to SBF, u hv tremendous experience n wisdom in cheonging n BY-ing, much more superior to my inadequate n often failed experience, as my 1st encounter w/ a PRC MM was in 2007 n my 1st visit to a KTV was 2 yrs ago. I'm still an armchair general trying to get more hands-on field experience...

The flesh trade is a most inefficient market, even less efficient than the very inefficient stock market, largely as a result of the complex factors u hv enumerated. In addition to the fact that one man's meat is another man's poison n the mysterious Rashomon Effect, KC n gong tao may frequently be involved which make the outcome between every patron-PRC MM encounter most unpredictable...

Let's start w/ the lower end of the spectrum, low in damage but not necessary in looks, figure n service. Among the most beautiful PRC MMs I hv met r 4 very inexpensive whores: A 20 yo SH gal from sex141 in HKG, 2 Sichuan FLs, aged 19 n 21, at or near L8/Talma Rd in GL n a legal Cat 150 22 yo gal from SZ. Their services ranged from good to excellent...three of them accepted my offer for BY but I just couldnt go to China to complete the deal. Nowadays I hv to visit TAM complex 3-4 times just to find one gal who is mildly interesting. I prefer pretty n tall SYTs (aged 18-22) n there is a dearth of these creatures...they r fast becoming extinct.

On the high end of the spectrum r some ang pai singers/gals at some famous HFJs/KTVs. High in damage only but not in looks, figure n service. They r generally much older as well...they r women not gals. I heard from my frens n my BAO-ees that some of these women hv made over a million SGD in a relatively short time. I hv seen some ang pais n I hv to scratch my head as to what the fxk is going on?!! Must be gong tao.

But hope springs eternal. Many old n ugly PRC women (I can't call them MMs) also want to try their luck here bcos u never know, they may meet n "gong tao" a sucker into giving 100-200k up front, before even touching them!

Lastly, sexual culture/behaviour n moral values must be very different in China. I'm an ah pek, much older than almost all my mistresses' parents who r usually in their 40s. And most of the parents know exactly what their daughters r up to. Take the example of my niece BB whose dad is only 43...I was taken aback when he wanted to thank me personally for taking such good care of her! I also spoke w/ KX's dad who is a chef n owns a restaurant...oh, you're her BF from S'pore? She is out n u could call her other HP...!!

One other thing. In my personal experience, all healthy n heterosexual PRC MMs including virgins, regardless of her occupation. educational level n status here, r looking to be BAO-ed by a man. I had a 19 yo NUS Presidential Scholar who asked me to keep her! I had detailed my exploit w/ her towards the end of last yr.

Cheers!

HI Bro Hooters66,

HI bro,

Welcome aboard!

BY-ing is a lot more dangerous to ur emotional n financial well being. I'm still struggling to get it right after 16 months of BY-ing saga. But it's more fun, more GFE, etc.

If the RS lasts more than a couple of months, there will be at least some KC involved, which may be one-sided or a two-way traffic. Your self control is crucial.. Never fall in love w/ a WL. If u can't control ur heart n ego, you will be at risk...

For me, pursuing n tasting pretty pussies of my type is only a small part of BY-ing. It's a fun game n a business operation, hehehe. Additionally, I also enjoy going to a flat n see my young mistress walking around, perhaps cooking dinner for me, completely nude or scantily clad w/ only a T-shirt n wearing nothing underneath, hehehe. After dinner n resting, we would take shower together n then would usually make love for couple of hrs....I then like to see her disappointment when I said I couldn't stay overnite...is it worth the much higher damage? I dun really know, sometimes yes n sometimes no...

Cheers!

Bro WB
I am just full of admiration for Bro WB....you are an inspiration to me...and always enjoyed your excellent sharings....