View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
Bro Warbird & other likeminded bros

Many thanks for the discussions and sharing of info here. I got to blame myself for missing this fabulous thread in sbf. Guess I m hanging around FL and GL section for too long. Spent my Sunday afternoon going through as much information while listening to Tong Li CD.hehe

Well I m kind of tired by the legal and FL scene and wanna explore the dangerous game bying. Let me go through bmt first.

Thx!
Bro I understand what you are going though...like you and perhaps many other bros...we started off with ST...and immediate gratification....but after a couple of years we get sick of it...we want more....we want the thrill....we want the exclusivity of a pussy....trust me it's a dangerous game....and you may be easily gong tao and suddenly be sucked into a deep black hole...no pun intended....for me I had also been very prudent with spending my money on such pussies and would not overspend on them....but during a stage when I was so into her....I spend 3x on her what I would spend on other girls...so have fun! not to mention it also affects your r/s with your family...