View Single Post
Old 23-10-2010, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Welcome to this modern sophisticated world; materialistic, fenced-up minds, egoistical, insecure minded and everything else that follow.

I have enjoyed your sharing so do not let one or two "smallies" spoil the sharings and fun. I have had my fair share of being zapped anyway, but as many esteemed bros know the way - do the points really matter?. It just goes to show what type of folks are lurking behind the monitor thats all.

As usual, have fun bro.

Cheers,
LDH

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigigagago View Post
Haha Big Brother warbird, your words are definitely too kind. Work is more important. You're doing this out of goodwill and leisure anyway.

Take care and rest well!

___

Oh, and guess what, I got a disapproval on one of my previous posts over here. This attention comes as a slight pleasant surprise. While I don't believe the points could be exchanged for cashcard credit or petrol vouchers, I'd still like to be evaluated on my comments and gamely welcome any healthy discussion.

The accompanying comment for the disapproval was pretty intellectual and ashamedly, my shallow mind couldn't handle the intense sophistication behind it.

Sharing with all:

"OLD Cockhead gigigagao! Younger Crowd fuckup izit?!"

Wow, now that's mind-boggling isn't it? For the lesser people, it'd probably take half a century of solitary meditation in a secluded cave to be enlightened of the wisdom behind it. While many would chuckle and be amused at the comment, I choose to accept diverse opinions, from all ages with various life experiences and IQ levels (single digit also can).

In that particular post, I talked about how the younger crowd and the matured individuals worked, solely based on my observation and experience. I said,

"...the young spends too much time on theory, acting the know-it-all, but when it comes to the crunch time, many falter and become fluff because of the lack of practice (and strangely from self-deluded confidence), while the matured gentlemen are definitely more proactive and doing instead of thinking".

Now, given how the author of the comment reacted (sorry, I meant dispensed with wisdom), he must belong to either one of the two categories:

1. A young punk getting defensive and presumptuous upon reading stuff that undermines his status and magnifying his insecurities.

2. A matured gentleman misreading my post as sticking up for the younger people, probably due to his misplacement of 老花眼镜 or Piracetam.

Before I address it proper, let me reiterate that I'm in my late-20s (the reactive young punk probably missed this), and my disdain of the young being too much of an information junkie, is meant to serve as a reminder to my demographics that being afraid to try is not sexy at all. We have ample time to lay under the hill so if we choose to be dormant and expect success by sitting on the fence, lapping theories up but refusing to get to the ground and exercise that knowledge, we would only have the success rate of achieving full democracy in Singapore (just kidding, I meant the success rate of Chee Soon Juan becoming Prime Minister).

My take is that the comment most probably came from a younger individual, who missed the part where I mentioned I'm in my late-20s. My first suggestion is to speak to an optometrist. He likely thought that I was a matured gentleman "talking down" and undermining the capabilities of youngsters, and it's easy for him to do so because of the higher congregation of esteemed matured gentlemen over here in this thread.

My second suggestion would then be, dude, give your insecurities a rest. By being reactive and taking sides immediately shows resistance to being comfortable to accept diverse views and that is insecurity. There must be something about yourself that you're bitter about, hence the swift reaction of getting defensive and clouding your own judgment (and also eyesight, I'm serious). Most people make decisions to avoid pain rather than seeking happiness, go figure. May I also add that a physiologist would do you some good. You got my nick wrong. I'll take that back if it's really due to poor eyesight.

Also, by emphasizing on the word "OLD", and the subsequent name-calling in your comment, give us a clear indication of how skewed your perception of the many gentlemen in this thread who have taken time and effort to offer suggestions and ideas to help people get a heads-up. If your insecurity is in the way, avoid calling names to expose that. Bitter medicine works. No one should nanny you by now.

I'm young too, but I'm able to accept the shortcomings of being. Only by facing them, do you have the basis of conquering. Anyway, should you fancy an eyeball session I'm more than happy to appear. Just drop me a PM. Don't be one of those who horned loudly behind that steering wheel just because you can, but when invited to exit the vehicle (highly likely paid for by your daddy), you speed off and pee in your pants.

Cheers!

P.S: Please do not "up" my points or whatever. Not my perogative to get points. Just needed to address this individual's agesim. Disapprovals are welcomed though. Thank you!

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.