View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4522 / Power: 23
SSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SYT WenRou to pamper you! 清纯小温柔迷死你

WenRou

Met her quite sometimes ago. Fetched her at her place and processed to the nearby hotel. It was a Friday night at about 2330 hrs tried many hotel but most of them was fully occupied, almost give out but finally get a room at the hotel near MF. Everything is quite SOP to me and during the session, told me that her nipples was a bit painful because of her aunties is visiting her soon. The cathbath was rather short and we finished everything in less than an hour. It was raining dog and cats outside went we left the hotel. She said hungry and want to eat Bak Gu Teh bring her to Ah Hua there to eat. We left the place and sent her back at around 0230hrs.

Name: Wen Rou
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: B+
Body: 7/10
Ht: not tall (TS has taken her photo from a very good angle-(down to up).
Bj: 6.5
BBBJ: Didn’t try
Frenching: No (teeth abit yellow)
FJ: 7/10 (she rode me first, said tired and we changed to missionary then doggie.)
GFE: 7/10.
Attitude: 7/10. Friendly
RTF: Maybe.

Thanks again TS.