Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 14-12-2010, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by automobile View Post
Yo to all bros thanks for the kind advice. Bro shy saint you maanaged to appeal for your friends gf to come back successfully .

could you provide more info on how you went about to appeal for her ?? after writing letters will the officer in charge reply ? went they ask u to come for an interview what did they ask u ... and how many times were u interviewed before they successfully lifted the banned ? For overturning a banned case does ica care about the background of the girl or the mainly look at the credentials of the sponsor ????

bro i think your past experience will give me some knowledge for my appeal journey....
Bro ...

Appeals always differs from case to case ...

For my's friend case, the Gal enter SG because his so-called boyfriend is married in SG. The ICA officer ask her " Why you come SG, you indicate your BF name and address, do you know he is married? You come here to break their marriage, issit?' Conclusion : Refused Entry and Banned for 1 year.

For your case, it's different ... But then i am not discriminating anything ...

I advise is to keep appealing ..... appeal and appeal ....

What documents they want, you have to tranlate it and give it to them ...

They is not interview done .....

Yes , they will look at the credentials of the gal and the sponsor .... different case needs different documents

Douments (translated into VN) I given so far :

1. Household records.
2. Land Title Deeds.
3. Police Reports.
4. Passports.
5. Household Income.
6. Family Particulars.
7. Letter of Request and Explanation.

Rgds

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015