Thread: Girls in 1654A
View Single Post
Old 16-12-2010, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Tonite I conferred her the title - Ms Commando WL of GL150

Tonite I conferred her the title - Ms Commando WL

Hey bros, do you know who I am referring to? She is tall, sexy and definitely performance-oriented ... And she is from 54A which is well-known as the house of service-oriented WLs. No prize for guessing the answer right ... Here is the answer ...

WL Name - Jenny
Orign - Harbin, PRC
Age - 24 years (she claimed but I thought she looks like she is in her late twenties to early thirties)
Height - 1.7m (on bare-foot)
Home Base - L16H54A
Misc Info - She has managed to garner many beau who showered her with TLC after the departure of Moon from the same house

Look - 6/10

She ain't pretty at all and some may find her unpleasant as well. Like what some people say, she has the looks of a horse face Ah Gua (colloquial for transvestite). No offence to her ardent supporters as I merely put up what I heard from my SBF buddies. What drawn her hardcore regulars to this WL is her ability to discharge lots of GFE and her extraordinary commando performance.

Body - 8.5/10

Awesome by GL standard! Not many GL WL can match her in this department. She has almost everything a warm blooded man would desire! Tall, big tits, slim waist, perky butts, proportional hip, flat tummy, long slender legs and super smooth body complexion. WOaFFF!!!

Tits - 7.5/10

Although C cups, regret to say that they are surgically-augmented. However, I must say they are prefessionally well done! Only the veterans can tell the difference. Bonus points awarded for her pink nipples.

Shower - 7.8/10

Just like Michelle from 2831A, she provided me with lots of sexciting actions in the shower. However, I find Michelle's action more interesting and sexciting! Perhaps I find Michelle very spontaneous and we can click pretty well.

Cat-Bath - 8.5/10

She is a PRO! What can I say, man! Try her and am sure you would be spoilt! You are warned, man! Definitely not for the faint-hearted folks!

French Kissing - 8/10

This is what I can lusty & aggressive french kissing versus Michelle's french with feeling.

AR - 8/10

Fantastic! Sexually spell-binding with the lethal hand-mouth action ... A la Coco!!

BBBJ - 8/10

She is for sure a veteran! Mind you, I have very high standard in this department. Again, alot of stimulating hand action while BBBJing me. She really drove me crazy, man!!

FJ - 7.8/10

She was game for almost anything and any positions you desire! You call the shot and she will oblige without fail! A word of caution, not for the faint-hearted individuals. If you have history of heart attack or hypertension, please skip her for the sake of your love ones and most importantly, yourself. If you are game, try her and you would understand where I am coming from. In order to enjoy the session to the fullest, I would urge you to be pro-active in the sexual action.

Attitude - 8.5/10

Fantastic!

RTF - Once is enough as her looks is below my standard. I merely wanna experience how it was like fucking this commando-qualified WL ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: