View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 18
Manfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to behold
New thread for budget gem 小贺 (Xiao He). $70/1/1 or $120/2/2 (INCLUDING Room+CD)

Have to start a new thread for this lovely budget Gem as her old thread “50/1/1 Budget PRC Gem Worth Trying” had been deleted.

For all 小贺 supporters, don’t think I need to intro her any further, however, but I DO need your help to re-input your FR on her once more as all her previous FR had been deleted. Thank you very much.

While for bros seeing “小贺” this name for the first time, her stats as follows;

Name: 小贺(Xiao He)
Wt/Ht: 50kg/160cm. (Just nice figure)
Skin: Fair and smooth
Boobs: A+ with light pink nipples
Looks: 7.5/10 (Will grow on you. Sweet lovely smile and dimple to add on).
BBBJ: 9/10 (One of the best I’ve tried with very good suction).
FJ: 9/10 (accommodating with all sorts of positions).
AR: 9/10 (One of the best I’ve tried also).
Catbath: 9/10 (Lick you like you’re Cadbury Ice-cream!)
GFE: 9/10 (No horse run)
CIM: Yes, allow.
Frenching: Yes, allowed.
Attitude: 10/10 (She smiles throughout the entire session and is not a time watcher.)

Overall Service: 一级棒!

RTF: Lets all bros speak for themselves!

Damage: 70/1/1 or 120/2/2 INCLUDING ROOM AND CD with tips STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!

My (First Encounter) FR on her

Was almost a year ago when I chanced upon a thread by Bro Ah Lim “Worth Try” under FL Dome 3 (tread had since been deleted away as well) whereby Ah Lim was sharing this gem he chanced upon while plying along the busy street of you know where.

Got小贺number from Ah Lim and quickly arrange for a meet up with this lady. First impression of her was that she was a very attractive young milf with a very sweet voice. Her dimple smile quickly grows on me and we proceeded to a nearby hotel for our escapades. (She now has her own cosy room with attach mirrors on the wall).

Once in the room, she started off by frenching me very passionately and slowing unbuttoning my shirt (took half day off from work to meet her and that’s why I was in a shirt) while our tongue were engaged in a “big fight”. Before I knew it, we were both stripped to our birthday suit and she then led me into the bathroom. The wash up was thorough, she made all effort to ensure I was thoroughly clean, washing me gently from top to button and also stopping by halfway to blow me into the bathroom. By the time I was cleaned up, my 2IC was already throbbing like crazy, screaming for more actions please.

She was notably aware of my extremely aroused 2IC but yet, she did not take the opportunity to quickly get me jerk it off, instead, she still made me lie down and gave me a thorough catbath, licking me from top to bottom and the most pleasant of all surprised was when she licked to my buttocks, she raised both my feet up and poke her tongue into my arse! Arghhhh, AR lover, you would know how that feel! Simply out of the world experience! With my pre-cum squirting out of my 2IC after the AR experience, she took it into her mouth and gave me one of the best bbbj I’ve ever tried. The suction was good, deep and the motion was just right for me. I couldn’t hold it any longer and beg to proceed with the FJ. She obliged and proceeded to cap me and the almost “going insane” me immediately inserted my 2IC into her and rammed her like no tomorrow. I have to say she has very nice buttocks which make doggying her very enjoyable! And yes, I unloaded while doing doggie!

After she cleaned me up, she did not dress up immediately, the sweet lady still asked me to lie down and gave me some light massage and we chit-chatted till the time was up before we proceeded to check out.

With brother Ah Lim blessing, I’ve opened a thread under FL Dome 2 (already mentioned) and have been manning it ever since till it was deleted, and hence, this new thread.

I’ve already lost count of the times I’ve went back for my RTF, with every experience unlike the previous. All the bros who have tried her should know what I mean yah. The GFE and services only gets better and I dare say in my many years of cheonging experiences, I’ve yet to come across a FL like小贺 that makes me feel she is just more than a FL, but also a friend, a confident, a “gf” as well as a fantasy I probably will find it hard to get in real life.

And for the price she is charging, inclusive of room + CD, it’s really worth every single cents and I’ve never fail to tip her every trip from the very beginning till now as what she provides really far exceed what she charged.

Oh yeah, pictures of this lovely lady, will try to put more up soon.

The FL who took my heart: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...03#post5573203