View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
stan1976 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Saudi Arabia: A woman is raped by five men. She is sentenced to a year in jail an

Quote:
Originally Posted by abugga View Post
That's everywhere life for women in the Middle East, it is worse off in Afghanistan. Which is why i hate it when women talk about having gender equality between sexes when talking to their spouses I'd tell them off, if you want gender equality, stop hiring female maids to do your household chores to say the least. They should stop talking about something far greater and use it to their advantage to gain leverage in a relationship. You really want gender equality and rights, please, either close your mouth and stop talking or simple, buy a flight ticket to the ME and start a woman rights group and start fighting for your gender, can't do it? don't act like a saint in front of me
Just my 2cts
I can't see any co-relation between families hiring domestic help (the help is not just for the wife but the whole family right?) and gender equality.

I think you should seriously keep your 2 cents to yourself. Your comment only shows your lack of grasp of the issue and/or that you aren't enjoying a very respectful/fulfilling relationship with the woman in your life. A little respect goes a long way.