Old 04-09-2004, 04:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
xiaoTiko is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: 'tiger' shows in BKK

Just got to BKK a few weeks ago and it too was my virgin trip and as usual, one always gets ripped off in their first trip..... got down to Patpong and were harrassed by COUNTLESS OF TOUTs that will quote you really low prices for their show BUT when you get in.... WAH!!!! you will be greated by a big big bill... IN my opinion, you SHOULDN"T give in to the touts and only go into the more crowded AHGOGO bar. All the bars in Patpong do everymuch the same thing so... it really doesn't matter which one you go to...... And another word of advice....those live shows are held in 2 storey shophouses with one club operating on the first level while another is on the second... In my opinionyou SHOULDN'T go into those bars that are on the second level because they tend to drain you dry of your thai Batt. From my experience, most of the performing girls are available for booking but please be cautious that you do not get yourself a ladyboy, because the lightings there are really dim and you would really have to strain your eyes to see..... Remember... DONT GIVE IN TO TOUTS, NEVER GO TO THE BARS ON THE SECOND LEVEL, CHOOSE THE BAR WITH THE MOST PEOPLE THAT IS ON THE GROUND LEVEL and if you are keen on booking those girls, PLEASE BE SURE THAT THE PERSON YOU BOOKED ISN;T A LADYBOY. Good luck in thailand

Wish you spermful

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRAZE
Could not find them in this forum.
Anyone know where I can watch one?
How much is it?

thanks