View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shitrules deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sick of being known as "the nice guy"? Practise how to score hot chicks now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastardball View Post
Why u wanna noe how to seduce more girls or pick-up lines when u are married? Ur wife will be there? Ur wife very 'open' hor....can we try the pick-up lines on her den?

If you are fine with it, i will sign up....
Hmmm... ya you can try picking her up this Saturday. But its just practising, and its going to be in front of me. So dun expect too much

Im doing this because its my personal interest. Not necessarily only for picking up girls, knowing this skill can really make life more interesting...

Looking forward to see you then!

@duded
Are you saying your wife approve of this?
Ya, she knows what I am doing...

Btw I did some my PU myself starting in mid 2007, read the book, attemped classes and have not look back since. Got quite a few adventures of my own since then, one of which I am still amazed til now is how I fucked this poly chick within 2 hours of knowing her, in a public place :P
Exactly... When you learn how to PU, and have the guts to do it, then there is really no more need for paid sex. In fact, you probably will have more girls than you know how to handle!

@kamishen
Looking forward to see you this Saturday!
Courage Gym provides a place where guys come together to improve their seduction skills through learning and practise. There are no "gurus" or "experts" at Courage Gym meetings. Instead, members improve by sharing techniques and helping one another.

Click here to find out more about Courage Gym