View Single Post
Old 21-03-2011, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink SEX industry: The new chapter

I pretty much believe the new age started in Y2K, it could be the offical big group of PRC pdmms, which came with their childrens. This women were suprised, that so long as they willing to sell their pussy, they will make profits.

The SEX operators of this country saw this willing women, they might wonder hei! Bring it on, bring it to the gentlemen at HDB estates. They have the $, the beginning where the supply was limited, and i think it took the industry to pickup less then 2 years.

We knew b4 migration of PRC WLs at GL, also b4 beer girls who are getting younger and sweeter. Willing to please too, with many allreally hit the target less then a year. Then it bomb overnight, i mean the Chinese papers reported on black glass hair saloons, or was it HC MP around the HDB markets.

Morale is wrong! Gods forgive us, brothers! We were not aware that we being struck by SIN. Wives complaints of hubby hanging around such joints, they not at RLDs, no Sir! Just behind the block, i think that period was above market rates.

Then many moved to PRC towns, maybe due to reporting in papers? Customers and their girls need to be low keys, anyway it is wrong to have such activities around town.

Rather around 2008, or early the first batch of PRC WLs appeared at GL brothels. It leads to retrenchement of Malaysian WLs, probably these girls were shocked and it serve them right. Why? They should see it coming.

Probably the authority decided, control and manage the future, this case knowing that many PRC SEX workers may not stayed in legal brothels more then a year. I say grant them the permits!

There are no turn back the clock, many FTs (man) came and, the market bloom thanks2their support. PT KS girls need to learn from the PRC sisters, but we know people are proud to ask to be guided. Future fierce competition btw these 2 group of girls. The customers win no doubt but, be prepare to face the dangers of commercial SEX, because the girls will be taking more FTs.

Maybe? Leave all this, it is still not too late, if not stick to legal joints. That will be fine, at least for a short while.