View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Re: My favourite sex stories

"This is too skimpy! Ppl would think how slutty I am! Cannot lah, Thomas, can we choose another one?"

"Well, what if you wear it underneath a silk top? That way, it will still show how sexy you are but not give too much away. I certainly would not want my little well endowed secretary to depress the women at my party...These women have egos you know."

My mom blushed uncontrollably at his comment and subconsciously lifted her arms around her nipple region. She then tried a few beach/silk tops and settled on a translucent baby blue zebra prints camisole top that looks like this: http://$$$$$$$/ek9b9L
and surprise surprise a matching blue sarong to go with it.

I suddenly needed to go pee and excused myself to the toilet while my mom was trying on other tops with Thomas in the room with her. When i came back, I saw the door slightly ajar and heard my mom giggling like a little school girl.

I peeped in and saw Thomas standing behind my mom who was now wearing another bikini top and he had has hands around her bare waist and was spinning her around playfully like a centrifuge. As she was considerably shorter than him(she's only 1.5m while he was 1.8++m), he towered over her and her legs were in the air and her boobs were flinging around in a circular motion, she was desperately trying to keep her bikini covering her essentials but her giggling made it so difficult.

Then he stop spinning and placed her back on the ground and my mom made a very audible gasp suddenly and instinctively reached her free hand backwards. "OMG Thomas, are you hard?"

Thomas then slipped his hands around my mom's hips and tightened his grip, pressing her body against him. "Yes, Eve can you feel how hard I am? I want you so much right now" With that he buried his face onto the right side of her neck and tightly hugged her. My mom squirmed in his embrace and whispered rather solemnly :"Thomas, please stop right now. We talked about this before. My son is coming any moment now. I don't want him to see his mom this way. You know I like you but you are my boss. Please stop now...Please...."

With a deep sigh of regret, he came to his senses and loosened his hold over my mom. I was trembling, standing outside the door and it was then that I realized I had not been breathing... I was so nerved wrecked, part of me wanted to go inside and rescue her from his grubby hands, another but more evil part of me wanted to see what they were gonna do. It took a few moments for me to compose my young self b4 I walked in like I had not seen anything.

Thomas then paid for my mom's things and we left. In the car, Thomas and my mom hardly talked and the temperature in the car was icy cold. Suddenly, my aunt called my mom to inform her "yet again" that she can't babysit me tonight as she had to go for a mahjong session. My mom tried calling all her friends but to her dismay no one could take care of me. Thus, Thomas suggested I sleep over tonight at his new place since he has a guest room in the attic and that it would be best if I slept early and not show up lest ppl know my mom's a a single mom.

After what seemed like eternity, we arrived at his bungalow. It was simple 2 story colonial style house and apparently repainted and remodeled to give it a 2000s twist to it. There was a small pool on the patio at the back and my mom and him got to work when the caterer and events ppl showed up. My mom fixed me a very simple but fast dinner of hotdogs and beehon and showed me my room in the attic.

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 11-04-2011 at 02:29 AM.