View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Re: My favourite sex stories

The small group (abt 30-40ppl) who came was mostly made up of white middle-aged men along with a throng of young pretty asian lasses. All of the gals were dressed in swim-wear and Sarongs. Though there were alot of really pretty women there, my mom easily stood out as being the most well-endowed. And though she was wearing a camisole, it hugged her body really well and her womanly curves were unmistakable underneath the fabric. All the guys at the party were clearly checking her out as I saw them try to chat her up and hovered around my mom like bees to honey.. She however kept to herself, busying herself with inspecting the food and making sure everyone had a drink in their hands.

Thomas on the other hand had given her the cold shoulder and was brazenly flirting with this young chinese chick. They were holding hands pretty soon and slow dancing near the pool in a very provocative fashion, his hands on her waist as both of them gyrated to the music. He glared at my mom making sure she could see how they were dancing and making out. My mom looked visibly upset by the sight and went away to serve drinks instead. As the night wore on, most of the men save for a few had paired up with a partner if they had not come with a gal. Only a few were left single or who had left.

She came out onto the patio with a tray of cold drinks as she moved around a particular group of 4 men and I saw them pull my mom away from the crowd to serve them drinks around a table. My poor mom was flanked by 2 men, one a tall lanky man in his 40s and another guy who looked much older and was sporting a pot belly. As she was serving them their drinks, she had to bend down to give them their beer cans. With her heavy rack, the front half of her tits rested on the tray along with the drinks. One of the guys, a reached up from his prone position on a lounge chair, missed a can and brushed against the side of her breasts. Surprised, my mom froze, and he leaned his hand further before saying "oops" and withdrawing his hand. The guy fakely apologized and then got her a chair and told her to join their group.

2 of them had girlfriends who joined them shortly and though I couldn't hear what they were saying, they were clearly having a ball of a time and teasing my mom endlessly. I saw my mom chuckle and laughed uncontrollably as they talked through the night. The whole table was piled up with hard liquor and they were clearly trying to get each other drunk.They were egging her to drink vodka shots and as I mentioned earlier, my mom's quite a happy drunk type and clearly can't really hold her liquor. Pretty soon, her face was red like a tomato and she was visibly high.

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 11-04-2011 at 11:43 AM.