View Single Post
Old 08-10-2004, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Here Comes my FR on 5th-7th Oct

6th october

7pm called up bro ML,decided to meet up at siam hotel.reached there and no gals at all.when bro ML arrived, we went nana to pick bro ML's gal.this time she's alone without her friend.so 3 of us went dinner at baiyoke hotel,tallest building in bkk.had dinner at 76th storey,window seat to enjoy the view of bkk.
after dinner,decided to go siam hotel again at abt 930pm to see any gals around.this time round, there's a few there but not to my liking.had some drinks inside the cafe and decided to try out CM2 disco at novotel hotel.reached there 1030pm, just nice, crowd start coming in.had a table and then 2 ladies came in and had drinks beside our table.wow, 1 of them looks pretty to me, figure class 1 type.looks like ang mo gal coming bkk for holiday.anyway,i just act blur and walk around viewing all types of gals from various countries like thai,russia etc while bro ML and his gal enjoying their drinks and live band there.wat type of gals figure u want, they have it there.after walking round the disco for a while,i walked back to our table and stand beside bro ML.this is where my mind starts thinking on how to strike a conversation with this beauty as she's dancing beside me.the way she dance,really makes me go for her.....dam, she can really dance, not those wild wild type or shake head type lah....just nice type.....kekekeke.

alamak, wife coming back now, i'll continue later on wat we chat,buy her drinks,ask her out.....etc.