Thread: Jose Mourinho
View Single Post
Old 13-07-2011, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of
Re: Jose Mourinho

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...igning?cc=4716

Mourinho keen on Adebayor
July 13, 2011

Jose Mourinho feels Real Madrid r more likely 2 sign Emmanuel Adebayor than Neymar or Sergio Aguero tis summer.

Adebayor, 27, has been frozen out of the 1st-team picture @ ManC & has made clear his determination 2 return 2 the Bernabeu aft joining the club on loan last season.

Mourinho has already outlined his hope tat Madrid bring in a further striker tis summer & has now suggested they r hopeful of securing a permanent deal 4 Adebayor.

"Neymar is a Santos player. Aguero belongs 2 Atletico Madrid," Mourinho said. "Adebayor is @ ManC, but perhaps he is closer becos he was our player for 6 months.

"We should not be very distant fr those names, but I m calm becos we hv a fantastic squad & we r in a very good situation."

Mourinho's comments come as Adebayor again criticised City 4 the way they handled his omission fr the pre-season tour of the USA.

"I don't know wat I hv done wrong," he said in The Sun on Wednesday. "I get an email, out of the blue, on my holidays telling me I wasn't going on the tour & they told me I m not going 2 train with the 1st team.

"It's an insult 2 me 2 tell me I m now only fit 2 train with the reserves. I will return 2 training but I feel I've been let down & disrespected."