View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
jamez8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjamez8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjamez8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
The following deals have been settled:
Out
Wilson Palacio ==> Stoke
Peter Crouch ==> Stoke
Alan Hutton ==> Aston Villa

In
Cameron Jerome from Birmingham
Scott Parker from West Ham

Bro,

You are right with us needing a defender. Actually we will have $$$ for Cahill if we traded Modric, but somehow we rejected 40mil pounds from Chelski:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...modric?cc=4716

Hopefully, Modric can settle down after the international break and not let it become another Berbatov issue again. It is also sad to see an ex-Spurs player being dropped down the pecking order in Man U now.

We, at present, have a strong midfield, added strike force, but still very lacking in the defence department. Looks like we have to live with what we have at the moment until the January window.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!

Bro,

Im a United fan but what i saw in Spurs' 1st game was disappointing. I agree that Redknapp should've let go of Modric and just bought a less moody and younger player. The signing of Parker and Adebayor is really good but I guess not good enough. What Tottenham lack is a solid back 4. We saw how the front liners of Man City actually "toy-ed" with your defense. I'm sure that after the international break, it will be a different story. But I really hope that the boys from White Hart Lane would shake off the results of their first two games and be back to their winning ways.

Tottenham is really a quality side, and we all saw this from their performance from last season. I don't know what happened to the team during the break but they really lack the mental fitness. As you guys have mentioned, right after the first goal, the back four just caved in. Last season Tottenham fights back after they just conceded a goal but now its different.

Hope to see Spurs get back to their winning ways!!!