View Single Post
Old 21-09-2011, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by monteroman View Post
...ask for discount. they dont offer but it is readily available.
I had this black colour Lifetime privilege card from Victoria Court which offer 5% discount only. Victoria Court is a totally different setup from hotel line, just like SOGO hotel that charge by hourly to a 24hr stay. In Metro Manila, this motel chain offer the basic room under 2K peso for a whole 24hr stay, which is clean, spacious and some decent rooms are newly renovated. They provide free WiFi, cable channels, mini fridge, hair dryer and free breakfast good for 2, can order anytime during your stay. The water pressure and temperature is good. If you want a room with window for city view, you can forget this and look else where. Noisy air-con box unit though is new and very cool. No safe in-room and thin white sheet as the blanket. Seem like all taxi driver will know any branch so getting there by taxi should not be a problem. For Cuneta branch, which is very near to NAIA and Mall Of Asia, if time and weather permit, I could take a jeep ride to SM MOA or EDSA MRT station.
I had tried to do phone booking before, but they decline my request cause it is first come first stay basic. Their web site offer online booking now. When I landed and arrived there around 5-6am without advance booking, I did not encounter any problem checking in. While some full-fledged hotels will say that, "Sorry Sir, our check-in time is 2pm and check-out time is 12pm. Please come back again later..."
This motel chain is for sure gal friendly and 99% of guests are couple: M/F, F/F, M/M.

Have fun!