View Single Post
Old 21-09-2011, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by stifller View Post
i've tried BSA in makati before. good convenient place, near greenbelt, and cheap also. but when in makati, i'm usually holed up in shang or peninsula on company account
The biggest selling point for BSA is, you just need to crawl across the road / multi storey car park and you are in GB couldn't be closer ..

And .. points ?

You collect points, and the more points you have, the bigger the d**k is .. haha ..

nah, kidding. Some people consider those with enourmous points as 'great' ones or so .. some consider the value of contribution .. you may see punks with 50 posts, with 500 points, or some with 500 posts and 50 points .. the main thing is - you happy, me happy (that's my policy too .. can't bother chasing points .. )

If you reach 40 points, you can 'give points, as you claim your 'power' and for each year of residency, you get one point (so 5 point behind name means 5 years in residence at SBF) .. and also zap .. if you hate somebody - though rarely I do that ..

I will up you now .. 9 points ..