View Single Post
Old 27-09-2011, 10:49 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
KeNg71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Body Massage + Happy Ending (West/Central)

Hi bros,

This is my very first FR, so be kind.

I recently visited my regular foot/body massage spa and decided to try their massage instead of the usual footy. It turned out to be a most interesting experience for me.

This is my regular place but only for foot reflex. The ambience is dim, quiet and calming. They are usually not crowded and on many occasions female clients, including caucasians (hint hint) were there, like me, having a good foot rub. The curtains right in front of the footy seats always intrigued me....

So last week I dropped in for a body massage instead and they seemed to smile a little too cheekily. I was then led to the curtained cubicle with nothing more than thin dark fluttering fabric between a naked me and 2 lady foot reflex clients only 2metres away.

I booked my usual masseuse as she is pretty good, IMHO. The knots in my back were kneaded into putty, great! Then my arms, legs, head and feet slowly became mush.

'Turn around' she said. As I turned, she held the towel a little too high and I saw her peeking at my slowly rising dragon. Hmmm... She start to decimate my chest arms then the thighs, she rested her hands a little too often at my groin, brushed too often past my 'tent'. Then tap tap tap. Hmmm..? She looked at me and tapped at my groin again, tilting her head. A GQ?!? WOW!  Happy Ending? Here? Now? With women just barely visible no more than 6 feet away??? At that moment, of course I nodded and smiled! YES!

She gently stroked and cajoled me into hard rigidity. I of cos SOP, hands went under blouse and found them soft supple fun bags. She was gentle throughout and when i erupted, she didn't stop but slipped into a slow cruise to end. Was ask to leave a tip under the pillow so I popped 40 not knowing their rate, I wasn't quoted so I guess it's a I'm-a-regular-tip-as-you-please thing?

Can't see a thing as it was dark but here's how I ranked it.

Name: KaiLi
Race: PRC
Looks: 6/10 (some acne else GND)
Body: 6/10 (fleshy)
Breasts: 6/10 (Btwn B/C cup)
Massage: 9/10 (IMHO)
HJ: 6/10
BJ: N/A
FJ: N/A
Attitude: Friendly + good massage.
RTM: Yes[/B]

Can I get some points for effort? Bros who can up my points pls PM me.

Else please take a guess from the hints. I don't want to lose this regular haunt. Sorry.

-KeNg71-